LMT WI Lic #13316-146
Licensed Massage Therapist
Certified in CPR
Cerified in First Aid Safety
Kate graduated from the Milwaukee School of Massage in March of 2015. She discovered her passion for massage while taking a Reflexology Class at WCTC in the fall of 2013. At this class she instantly fell in love with bodywork, and proceeded to forgo plans to become a dental hygienist to instead become a massage therapist.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM KATE’S TREATMENTS?
“EVERYONE! I tend to do a little bit of everything, combining different modalities together that I believe can benefit the person. When I say no massage is ever the same, I truly mean it. My clients vary in a wide range from those who seek relaxation to those who have chronic issues. What I am known best for is my deep tissue massage, that combines relaxation work along with deep muscle work.”
Kate’s hobbies include: fishing, kayaking, camping, hiking, reading, and genealogy research.
Kate lives with her boyfriend (the accountant), and two cats, Captain and Snickers in the West Allis area. You can find them doing remodeling projects in their spare time.
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) 2014-Present
- 2016–Muscular Influences on TMJ Function
- 2016–Deep Massage Techniques with Functional Anatomy: Part 1
- 2016–Injury Prevention & Care for the Therapist
- 2016–Groin Pulls: Adductor Longus & Iliopsoas
- 2016–An overview of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- 2016–Ethics Question & Answer
- 2015–Massage Practice Management: Cornerstones To A Successful Massage Therapy Practice
- 2015–What is CranioSacral Therapy?
- 2015–CranioSacral for Autism
- 2015–Diploma of Massage Therapy–Milwaukee School of Massage
- 2014–Reiki I–Diane Bloom, Free Spirit Crystals
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- WI License # 13316-146
- Certified in CPR & First Aid Safety by the Red Cross & American Heart Association